How Can We Help?
Resources for Homelessness and Hunger
Nevada Specific Resources:
- Feeding America – What hunger looks like in Nevada
- Opioid Response Network – Supporting substance use disorder treatment, prevention and recovery sectors during the COVID-19 public health crisis: COVID-19 Public Health Update with many resources
National and Regional Resources:
- Brandeis Opioid Resource Connector – How Social Determinants of Health Create Differential Impacts
- Addiction Technology Transfer Center Network (ATTC) – Emerging Issues Around COVID-19 and Social Determinants of Health for the Substance Use Prevention, Treatment, and Recovery Workforces
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA):
- Homelessness Programs and Resources
- From Food Insecurity to a Full Plate
- Homeless Experiences of Parents Have a Lasting Impact on Children
- Behavioral Health Equity
- SAMHSA Advisory – Behavioral Health Services for People Who Are Homeless
- S. Department of Agriculture Economic Research Service:
- Key Statistics & Graphics on Food Security in the U.S.
- Food & Nutrition Assistance
- The National Alliance to End Homelessness – a nonpartisan organization committed to preventing and ending homelessness in the United States.