How Can We Help?
Cannabis Prevention Toolkit
This Cannabis Prevention Toolkit was created by the National Hispanic & Latino PTTC and includes the following resources:
- Awareness About Cannabis Use Among Youth
- The Reality of Legal Marijuana and Hispanic Latino Youth. Myths, Truths, Consequences
- Marijuana Prevention Among Hispanic And Latino Adults Factsheet
- Marijuana Prevention Among Hispanic And Latino Youth Factsheet
- Resources on Cannabis – List of resources on Cannabis developed by the NHL PTTC, the PTTC Network, SAMHSA, National Institutes of Health (NIH), and the Partnership to End Addiction. These resources include webinars, factsheets, reports, and talk kits.