Virtual Town Hall: A Discussion on Resiliency and Strength Found Across Nevada’s Communities of Recovery
Please join the Recovery Advocacy Project and members of our community, stakeholders, and elected officials for a virtual town hall focused on the resilience of communities and recovery.
Panelists will examine and discuss elements of a recovery-oriented community. Individual recovery often relies on the resiliency of communities at the macro, meso, and micro levels of communal systems. From policies and institutions, to neighborhoods and available resources, to individual relationships and culture.
What makes a community recovery-oriented and resilient? All of this and more will be discussed on this upcoming virtual town hall.
The virtual town hall will take place Thursday, June 4 at 6:00 p.m. PST.
Please register for the town hall using this link: https://bit.ly/rap-nv-townhall
Confirmed panelists include:
- Senator Julia Ratti, State Senator, District 13
- Senator Joe Hardy, State Senator, District 12
- Assemblyman Steve Yeager, Assemblyman, District 9
- Stephanie Woodard, DHHS Senior Advisor on Behavioral Health
- Lisa Lee, Person in Recovery
- Trinh Dang, NAMI Southern Nevada
- Robin Reedy, NAMI Nevada
- Gilbert, Young Person in Recovery
- Phoenix Cutler, Woman in Recovery
- Alvin Elliot, Person in Recovery
The event will serve a very important discussion that impacts the work that we all do to support the recovery community.
We hope that many of you will support this important community discussion and provide details to others to encourage participation of a broad audience for the Town Hall.