Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month
This February is Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month. In order to support the efforts of parents, teachers, friends, and communities in raising awareness about this important issue and supporting the development of safe, healthy relationships, the website has information about the impact of TDV and many related resources. While all of the resources are listed on the observance website, many are listed below and in the CASAT OnDemand Resources & Downloads page for your convenience.
Teen Dating Violence Awareness Resources for Behavioral Health Providers
- According to the Research: What We Know About Teen Dating Violence
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month #WeAreResilient
- Bullying and Substance Use Part I: What Do We Know?
- Bullying and Substance Use Part 2: Now That We Know, What Can We Do?
- How Much Do You Know About Statutory Rape?
- I’m Not Crazy: Breaking Down Stigma in Mental Health
- 12 Stats You Need to Know about Sexual Assault
- Little Moments of Light