1664 N. Virginia Street
Reno, NV 89557
William Raggio Building in room 1001
Reno Depression Bipolar Support Alliance
Reno DBSA (formerly Wolfpack DBSA Pack Supporters) offers peer-based, wellness-oriented support and empowering services and resources for those living with a mental health condition.
- Every Thursday, 6PM to 7PM (Facilitators and Informational Resources available before and after meetings)
- Social & Resource Hour 5PM-6PM
- We recommend planning to be on campus 15-30 minutes early to find parking and walk to the room
- 1st Floor of the William Raggio Building in room 1001
- Parking available on 1st Floor of Brain J. Whalen Parking Complex
- Pay for Parking via Kiosk or “PayByPhone” app
- If you need help finding the room, or have other questions/concerns please let us know we are happy to help
- Please text us with your phone # or email us to receive a text/email reminder on Thursday
Contact Reno DBSA with any questions directly via text at 775-393-9535 or email RenoDBSA@gmail.com.