090 Alta Drive
Nevada State Conference on Problem Gambling
The Nevada State Conference on Problem Gambling is an annual professional education and networking event addressing this significant community health issue that affects as many as 6% of Nevada adults. The conference attracts addiction and mental health professionals and interested stakeholder groups including Prevention, Education, Research, Government, Gaming Industry and the Recovery Community.
Program Highlights Include:
- Sports Betting and Treatment
- Financial Literacy for Therapists & Gamblers in Treatment
- Understanding the Pathway from Gambling Disorder to Gambling Motivated Crime
- Finding Recovery through Art – The Creative High Program
- Ethics and Confidentiality
Click to REGISTER TODAY! Your registration fee includes up to 12 CEU’s, breakfast, lunch and refreshment breaks for both days!
Funded in part through a grant from the State of Nevada Problem Gambling Prevention & Treatment Fund.
Continuing Professional Education – Up to 12 CEU Hours!
Approved Education Provider for:
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug and Gambling Counselors
- International Gambling Counselor Certification Board
- NV Certification Board
With Pending approval from other State Boards:
- NV Social Worker Board
- NV Board of Psychological Examiners
- NV MFT-CPC Board