National Wellness Month
August is National Wellness Month which focuses on self-care, managing stress and promoting healthy routines.
Wellness & Self-Care Resources for Behavioral Health Professionals
Blog posts and links to other materials and websites for helping people – professionals and the general public – to cope are a great way to gain new tools and resources to reduce stress and prevent problems from evolving into mental illness. Here are a few relevant resources from CASAT OnDemand:
- Self-Care Tools
- What’s in Your Self-care Toolbox?
- Wellness Across the Lifespan
- Stress First Aid to Combat Burnout and Compassion Fatigue
- Compassion Fatigue Resources For First Responders
- What the Research Shows About Compassion Fatigue and Burnout: What You Can Do About It
- What You Need to Know about Nutrition and Mental Health
- The Importance of Nutrition in Recovery: What the Research Shows
- 9 Coping Strategies to Support Client’s to Better Manage Stress
- Compassion Fatigue for Community Health Workers and Peer Support Specialists: SELF-PACED ONLINE COURSE
- CASAT Conversations Podcast Episodes: