National Stress Awareness Month
National Stress Awareness Month is an annual campaign that began in 1992 and has taken place every April since.
During Stress Awareness Month, health care professionals unite to raise awareness of what effects stress has on people’s everyday wellness, and what can be done to combat it. Public forums, discussion groups, and other informative community events are employed to shed more light on the health impacts of stress.
CASAT OnDemand Resources for Stress Management
- CASAT Conversations Podcast Season 2: Exploring the Importance of Resilience in Healthcare
- Stress First Aid to Combat Burnout and Compassion Fatigue
- Blog Post: How Much Do You Know About Toxic Stress?
- Make Sleep a Priority for Mental Health
- Laughter Therapy And Happiness Learning Lab
- Stress Management and Wellness: SELF-PACED ONLINE COURSE