February 6, 2023 – February 10, 2023 all-day
American School Counselor Association
National School Counseling Week
National School Counseling Week is observed during the first full week of February to focus public attention on the unique contribution of school counselors within U.S. school systems. National School Counseling Week, sponsored by ASCA, highlights the tremendous impact school counselors can have in helping students achieve school success and plan for a career. Learn more at: www.schoolcounselor.org/Events-Professional-Development/Events/National-School-Counseling-Week.
School Counseling Behavioral Health Resources
- School Shooting Resources from the National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- Preventing Suicide: A Toolkit for High Schools
- Mental Health is Health: The Need for Services
- What linguistics, philosophy, and science taught me about growth in the aftermath of trauma.
- Understanding Compassion Fatigue and the Inherent Impact of Caring
- The Myth of Normal: An Interview with Daniel Maté
- 20 Important Statistics and the Latest Research on Eating Disorders
- Food Unites Us In Health