November 30, 2022 all-day
National Meth Awareness Day
National Methamphetamine Awareness Day has been observed annually on November 30th since 2006.
Methamphetamine Resources for Behavioral Health Providers
- SAMHSA’s Learn About Methamphetamine
- 11 Key Findings from SAMHSA’s Drug-Related Emergency Department’s Report
- Together We Can Save Lives: What Does the New DHHS Overdose Prevention Strategy Mean for Me?
- What the Research Says About Addressing Stimulant Use Disorders: A Resource Review for Behavioral Health Providers
- What You Need to Know About Teen ATOD Use in Nevada
- Stimulants On Track to Surpass Opioid Misuse in Nevada