National Human Trafficking Awareness Day
National Human Trafficking Awareness Day is recognized each year on January 11th. In recognition of this important day, and throughout the month of January, Blue Campaign hosts several special events and educational activities.
Blue Campaign’s largest initiative is #WearBlueDay on January 11th. To raise awareness of human trafficking, we invite the public to take photos of themselves, friends, family, and colleagues wearing blue clothing and share them on social media – Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram – along with our #WearBlueDay hashtag. Anyone can participate, all you need is a piece of blue clothing!
Related Resources for Behavioral Health Professionals
- Sex Trafficking and The Game
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month 2022 #WeAreResilient
- 12 Stats You Need to Know about Sexual Assault
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Child Abuse And Neglect
- Adverse Childhood Experiences: A Public Health Crisis That is Treatable and Preventable
- Sexual Violence on Campus: Strategies for Prevention
- Understanding Sexual Violence Fact Sheet (Preventing Sexual Violence)
- Stop SV: A Technical Package to Prevent Sexual Violence