In honor of Veteran’s Day, join the National Council on Problem Gambling for a four-person educational overview followed by a guided panel that provides attendees with a broad understanding of the current problem gambling situation within the military and veteran communities.
- Moderator – Rich Taylor Jr., NCPG Military Committee Chair & Responsible Gambling Program Manager for BetMGM
- Treatment – Heather Chapman, Supervisory Psychologist, Director Gambling Program at Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center
- Research – Shane Kraus, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, UNLV
- Spouse -Shawna Black, Program Manager PGRC (Army spouse)
- Lived Experience – Dave Yaeger, U.S. Army Veteran and host of Fall In: The Problem Gambling Podcast For Military Service Members and Veterans
The format will be each providing a 10-minute overview of their area followed by a panel for 20 minutes.
The webinar will also discuss the website dedicated to providing veterans and active-duty service members with responsible gambling and problem gambling assistance – OperationResponsibleGambling.org. In addition, attendees will learn more about the work of the NCPG’s Military Committee.