We’re Back! Join us for our 2nd MHTTC Grief Virtual Learning Institute (GSVLI)!
About the Institute:
This two day institute is for those supporting individuals (general mental health and school mental health populations) experiencing grief and loss through COVID-19 and beyond.
- Wednesday February 23rd, 2022: General Mental Health Workforce Sessions >> REGISTER HERE
- Thursday February 24th, 2022: School Mental Health Workforce Sessions >> REGISTER HERE
Both days of the institute will run from 9:00 am-2:45 pm PT * 10:00 am-3:45 pm MT * 11:00 am-4:45 pm CT * 12:00-5:45 pm ET. Full program with session lineups coming soon!
Access to 2020 Grief Institute Presentations, Recordings and Session Information:
- Access all materials from the September Grief Institute here.
- Access all materials from the November Grief Institute here.
Grief Resources and Self-Care:
If you are interested in more grief resources, the MHTTC Network has released a series of five fact sheets that cover various topics, such as defining grief, responses to grief across the lifespan, preventive strategies and protective resources for grief, cultural responsiveness, and evidence-based treatments for grief.
We recognize that for some people, attending sessions on grief can activate our own feelings and grief responses. Be sensitive to your own reactions throughout the Learning Institute. Take breaks, stretch, drink lots of water, etc. If you need more support, please contact:
- National Suicide Hotline – 1-800-273-8255
- NAMI – 1-800-950-NAMI (6264) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mental Health America- 1-800-273-TALK (8255), text MHA to 741741
- SAMHSA’s National Helpline – referral and information – 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- SAMHSA’s Disaster Distress Helpline – 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746
Looking for additional grief resources? Visit our webpage: Responding to COVID-19 | Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
Questions? Contact the MHTTC Network Coordinating Office at email@example.com