May 13, 2023 @ 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Join Together Northern Nevada
JTNN: The Parent Project
New Parent Project starting Monday evenings from 5:30 – 7:30 PM March 13th – May 20th. To learn more email email@example.com.
To register, please click the following link: https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/7188440/The-Parent-Project-Registration-Form
Parents with difficult or out-of-control adolescents ages 11-19, you are not alone! Over 500,000 parents across the country have participated in this FREE program designed to help you become a better parent.
What will I learn?
- Promoting family unity
- Managing conflict in the home
- Teen sleep and diet habits
- Building positive self concepts
- Expectations, standards and values
- Arguing and family conflict
- Poor school performance
- Teen alcohol and other drug use
- Early teen sexuality
- Youth gangs
- Teen violence and bullying
- Teen signs and threats of suicide
- Reduce family conflict
- Improve school attendance
- Reduce juvenile crime and recidivism
- Higher graduation rates
Learn more about the Parent Project® and find all their upcoming classes here.
Call (775) 324-7557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to learn more