Ethics in Behavioral Health: LIVE WEBINAR
Beyond a baseline knowledge of applicable legal and ethical codes, navigating ethics in clinical practice relies heavily on a practitioner’s ability to conceptualize the conflict at hand amidst the myriad shades of gray that present in real-life scenarios. This training will offer a brief review of legal and ethical codes, with a larger focus on approaches to ethical decision-making, and the application of a consultation model for hands-on practice. This material is appropriate for all licensed behavioral health professionals, with emphasis on NAC & NRS 641A-C, as well as the Codes of Ethics for ACA, AAMFT, NAADAC, and NASW.
Presented by: Jennifer C. Ross, Ph.D., MFT
Continuing Education Units: 4 CEUs
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC)*
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
*CASAT has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6492. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. CASAT is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
The opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in our courses are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of CASAT. Presentation materials are not for reproduction or distribution without specific written authorization.