The Cultural Competency Training will include 3 virtual sessions on November 8-10, 2021 9AM- 12PM PST.
This 3 day training is designed to create a shared understanding around Cultural Competency in healthcare. Training will cover topics that allow you to examine your own understanding about how people should be treated in the healthcare environment.
To join the training, please enroll in the course before 7 am PST on the first day of the training. Participants must attend all 3 days to receive a completion certificate. Recordings will not be available. All sales are final.
- Develop a foundational understanding of bias in healthcare
- Develop a basic understanding of social identity
- Use a critical eye to focus on health inequities
- Recognize the importance of social determinants of health
- Develop an action plan about how to adapt any environment into a welcoming and safe place
- Employees at licensed healthcare facilities
- Healthcare providers
Nevada Approved Course: CCT-2020-001
Duration: ~9 hours
Instructor: Jay Cafferata
Questions: Tamara Telles, firstname.lastname@example.org