This 6 hour Clinical Supervision refresher webinar includes a three-hour, self-paced pre-homework assignment and three hours of live online learning for a total of 6 CEUs. The training focuses on the concepts taught and standards discussed in the Clinical Supervision initial training. Supervisors will practice skills to help shape the delivery of high quality, effective clinical services to those seeking assistance for substance use disorders. This training is aimed at preparing clinical supervisors to observe job performance, provide feedback and coaching, prioritize learning needs, develop achievable learning objectives, and continue monitoring performance to assess effectiveness. It is very interactive and heavy on case scenarios and ethics.
- This webinar is intended for existing Clinical Supervisors in Nevada seeking to renew their license. Clinicians looking to become a new Clinical Supervisor in Nevada should register for the Clinical Supervision for Alcohol and Drug Counselors ONLINE February 2 – March 9, 2021 at https://training.casat.org/products/1387.
- This course includes three-hour pre-homework assignment which will be sent by email upon registration. The pre-homework assignment must be completed prior to the live webinar on March 12, 2021.
Presenter: Roberta Miranda, M.S., LCADC, CPC, ACS, NCC
Continuing Education Units (CEUs): 6
CASAT Training courses are approved by the following professional associations for continuing education units (unless otherwise noted):
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC)
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers