Alzheimer’s & Brain Awareness Month
June is Alzheimer’s & Brain Awareness Month. Worldwide, more than 55 million people are living with Alzheimer’s or another dementia. Join the Alzheimer’s Association in going purple and raising awareness this June. The more that people know about Alzheimer’s, the more action we inspire.
Alzheimer’s & Brain Awareness Month Resources for Behavioral Health Providers
- Aging, Alzheimer’s, & Alcohol: Closing in on the Truth About How Alcohol & Drugs Impact Brain Health
- Five Facts About the Brain and Addiction
- Listen to a Podcast: It’s good for your brain!
- Methamphetamine and It’s Impact on Brain and Behavior: Best Practices for Delivering Effective Treatment: SELF-PACED ONLINE COURSE
- Addiction Among the Aging: SELF-PACED ONLINE COURSE