Acknowledging Compassion Fatigue and Building Compassion Resiliency
This will be a heart-felt, multi-media, interactive presentation that seeks to provide some solace from all that we are currently experiencing.
- “Why do I feel so tired/sad/mistrustful/worried/frustrated”?
- “Compassion Fatigue” what is it and how it impacts one’s mind/body/soul/relationships.
- Description and discussion of “Chronic Stress” and some ways to break the “Stress Cycle”
- Description of ways to honor ourselves and others as we continue to move through uncertain times – Compassion Resiliency.
- The beauty of “AND” – how to experience moments of joy amidst all that we are living through.
Note: This webinar will be a Zoom Meeting. It will be an interactive presentation during which participants are expected to have access to and utilize their camera and microphone. For more information on using Zoom, please visit the Getting Started with Live Webinars section of our Help page.
Presented by: Rhonda M Lawrence, MA, MFT
Continuing Education Units: 1.5 CEUs
Nevada Certification Board Approved
This learning event has been approved by the Nevada Certification Board for all certification types.