The National Public Health – Marijuana Summit brings public health professionals, tobacco control professionals, partners, and advocates together virtually to discuss the new and changing marijuana landscape in our communities. The summit focus is policy, system and environmental change.
National and local experts will lead discussions for those who currently have legalized retail marijuana and for those who want to be prepared for when it comes.
This summit is geared towards:
- local/state public health professionals
- government rule makers
- prevention specialists
- youth prevention specialists
- health department administrators
- tobacco control professionals
- MCH professionals
- state/local health communications professionals
- state and local public health surveillance professionals
- school drug prevention specialists
- public health/tobacco program partners
- public health advocates
- Elected officials
Dates: September 28-29, 2021
This event has been approved for Certified Prevention Specialists and Applicants by the Nevada Certification Board.